Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

Hi everyone it's been so long since I last posted and the weeks are flying by too quickly.  I have been busy with sewing, sewing and sewing.  I finally finished the last custom order last night and that's it for me until after Christmas.  I need a break and now I have to start thinking about Christmas. 

The kids did the christmas decorating on the weekend.  Our big tree and all the decorations are still packed away somewhere so the kids were happy to put up the little tree and I bought a few decorations for them to hang up.  I think they did a great job.



I went to see New Moon from the Twilight Saga again today with Natasha from Artistic Creations.  She is as obsessed as I am.  It was even better the second time around.  Can't wait for it to come out on dvd or maybe I'll have to go and see it again.  Natasha do you want to come..........lol.  Go team Edward!!!!!

Have a great week.



5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Carol glad you and Natasha enjoyed the movie.
It is amazing how busy we all get with christmas. Love the tree the kids did.
Come visit my blog for the Aussie giveaway
Alison

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hi Carol, I have to agree I dont know where time go's either!! And as for twighlight Moon?? LOL I didnt even know what it was until Natasha Filled me in!! She said I must have been living under a rock not to know what it was!! ha ha
hope your having a great week!!
mands

Natasha Burns said...

i loved seeing New Moon again, I think I need another fix, lol!~!!!

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Carol, the kids did a great job with the Christmas decorations.. I feel sorry for my kids as I won't be putting it up this year with all the reno's at the moment.
Well,,, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who didn't know a thing about new moon, Lisa filled me in about it too so might have to see it. Not really a fan of those sorts of movies though but I see you are addicted! lol!! Have a great Chirstmas, take care, Maryann

Eileen said...

I haven't been posting much either, too busy.

I think your kids did a great job with the decorating!
And I love your fireplace!
Enjoy!
All the best,
Eileen