Friday, October 16, 2009

ALMOST DONE

Hi everyone I hope you are all well. I haven't had a chance to blog for a while too busy sewing.

Just wanted to share some photos of the Oh Cherry Oh quilt I've been working on. I've finally started quilting it and I'm really happy with how the quilting is turning out.  I've done a simple quilting pattern of wavy lines down the quilt.  You can click on the photos to get a closer look.




I'll be back in a few days to post photos of a finished quilt.

Have a great weekend.




6 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

it looks fabulous Carol! so fresh and bright and cheery!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Carol it is looking wonderful, love the colours.
Alison

Tulip~Rose Quilt Shoppe said...

Carol
The quilt looks fabulous and love the wavy quilting! You are such a clever cookie...Looking forward to seeing the finished product..
Have a lovely productive weekend.
Glenda xxx

Kelly Casanova said...

That is looking fabulous, can't wait to see it finished (I bet you feel the same!)

Gail McCormack said...

Carol - it is fabulous!!

All those hours of work you've put in have paid off

love it

Amanda Jean said...

that is a very pretty quilt, Carol! I love that fabric.