Friday, August 26, 2011

BLOGGER FRIENDS

Recently a lovely lady who's blog I have been following bought a few fabrics off me.  And how funny is this after she received my package and saw my address she emailed me and told me that she used to live just around the corner from me about 6 years ago.  It made me laugh and think that we may have crossed paths at our local supermarket or even on the street.  What a small world.  She has used the fabrics to make some gorgeous items and I love those cute little dolls.  Go and see them here.

I also caught up with some other blogger friends last weekend at The North Melbourne Craft Market.  Natasha from Artistic Creations by Natasha Burns.  I bought some of her cute cupcake cards and Julia bought a cupcake plaque for her bedroom. 

I also met Alison from Alison by the Bay.  She was selling her gorgeous handmade jewellery.

It was great catching up and I hope the market went well for them.

I've been busy working on custom orders and I did manage to make something for my shop.

It started with Julia wanting me to make her a pencil case and this is what I came up with. 


I have one listed in my Etsy shop and also in my Madeit shop.  It can also be used as a makeup purse or a purse to hold all the bits and bobs floating around in your bag.  Pencil cases for boys coming soon.

You can see more photos on my Flickr.  The link is on the right side of my blog.

Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Carol
Love your Pencil/Makeup case, good on Julia for planting the seed!