Saturday, January 30, 2010

My computer has died again

Hi everyone we are back from our holiday and back to the everyday routine now that the kids are back at school.  My main computer has died again and is in for repairs so I can't do a post with photos.  Hopefully I will get my computer back next week and I'll post photos of our holiday and other stuff I have been up to.  I'm using the laptop which is so slow compared to my computer so I will try and get around to visiting all your blogs soon.



Carol

Just noticed after I published that it's showing a background colour don't know why and can't fix it.  I hate this laptop I want my baby back............waaaaaaaahhh  waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

4 comments:

Tulip~Rose Quilt Shoppe said...

Hi Carol....
Welcome back...missed you!
Hope you had a wonderful relaxing holiday...
I am sooooo glad that our school goes back tomorrow...then back to normal routine for our family too!!! YEAH!!!
Sorry to hear about your computer probs...we don't realise how much we rely on them until they don't work!
Look forward to seeing your pictures when you can post them...
Glenda
xxxx

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Carol

Oh Dear, hope you get it fixed soon. What the kids back at school and no computer? - Tragic!!

Gail xo

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a pain in the butt.... computers arghhhh!!!
Hope you get it repaired real soon
Alison

Kelly Casanova said...

How frustrating, I'll never understand computers! Look forward to seeing your pics.