Monday, September 14, 2009

Quilt blocks

I have been busy working on a quilt for a friend's daughter. The fabrics are by Moda called Oh Cherry Oh. I love how they turned out the colours are so bright and cheery perfect for a little girl. Next I have to sew on the white sashings and join it all together. There are 42 squares in total. Here are some of blocks.

I want to hurry and get this one finished so I can start on my red quilt which I'm going to get done for the It's all about ME party. See post below.

Have a great week.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a clever cookie Carol!
That quilt is going to looks so cute. Post piccies please when you have finished it pretty please!
~S~

Alison Gibbs said...

Carol, love the colours in the fabric of this quilt
Alison

Tulip~Rose Quilt Shoppe said...

Carol..

this quilt looks gorgeous..cant wait to see it finished....
Love your red and white fabrics...should look stunning as a quilt..I looked at Natasha's party..but think that I have my hands full sewing for the craft expo!
Maybe next time
Have a great week....
Glenda xxx

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Carol

I love the vibrant colours for a change, it's going to look fabulous

xo

Eileen said...

That quilt looks so cheerful!
Wonderful!
All the best,
Eileen

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

What FANTASTIC colours!! Perfect for kids!!! Cannot wait to see it done and when youve finished your ME item that's going to be stunning!
have a FAb week
Mandii

Deb said...

Hi Carol
The quilt looks lovely nice and bright for a little one.
You must post pics once its finished.
Take Care
Deb

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling, I stumbled upon your blog and now I don’t want to go back to my cottage. Your blog is gorgeous. I also peeked at your Etsy Shop and loved the pillows. Darling, I am interested in the French floral urn pillow and wanted to know if you have this pillow in pair. I love the pillow and need two!!

Talk to you soon

Duchess